Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm Featured!

I am pleased to announce that my last post, "Decoratiing With Scrapbook Paper" is being featured on a very good friend of mine's website. Dr. Yakini is a clinical psychologist in the New York City area. She is also a freelance lifestyle writer and Editor of the Girly Home Webzine which is an online web magazine geared towards women. The Girly Home Webzine touches on fashion, relationships, finances, and beauty & wellness to name a few.

Yakini enjoyed the ideas I shared in my Scrapbook Paper post so much, that she wanted to feature it on her site. How cool is that?! Check out my feature article here. While you're over there, be sure to check out the rest of her website for beauty tips, lessons on proper etiquette, yummy southern recipes and many, many more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the mention, sis! *hugs* Loved the article, adore your site!

Tim Duncan said...

That's great! Good article.